דרשות וועגן אפהיטן קינדער פון חזירים -  Rabbi Nuchem Rosenberg's Hotline

אל תגעו במשיחי Dedicated to fighting pedophilia in Jewish communities worldwide

ברוכים הבאים Beruchim Haboim -

נייער האטליין נומער - New Hotline Number

איך האב בעזרת השם א נייעם נומער פאר די האַטליין ‑ With G-d's help I have a new Hotline number

262-3714 (951)

מען ברויך מער נישט צו רופען נאכאמאל ווען מען וויל הערן אן אנדערען שיעור
עס וועט זיין א menu אויסצוקלויבען וועלכען שיעור מען וויל הערען.
צוריק צו גיין צו דער הויפט מעניו דריקט 0 אדער #
צו גיין פאראויס א האלבע מינוט דריקט 3 - צו גיין צוריק א האלבע מינוט דריקט 2 - צו ווארטען (pause) דריקט 8
It will not anymore be necessary to call again when you want to listen to another shiur
There will be a menu to select the shiur you want to hear

# To return to the MAIN MENU press 0 or
To move 30 seconds forward, press
3 - To move 30 seconds backwards press 2 - To pause press 8

איר קענט אויך לאזען א מעסעדזש אין באקס 101 You can also leave a message in Box 101 -

מספר חדש – נייער נומער – בארץ ישראל

מען דארף שוין נישט רופן קיין חו"ל צו הערן דעם האטליין

לא צריכים כבר לחייג לחו"ל להאזין ל"הוטליין"

חייג - רופט: 079-934-1421

________________________________________

OLD Hot-line at 712 432-8788
For Yiddish key in 11211# then 0# - For English key in 11206# then 0# - For Hebrew key in 10952 then 0#
To Pause click 1 - To jump forward click 6 - To move backwards click 4
___________________________________________

באזוכערס זייט ה' פ' שלח, כ"א סיון, תש"ע - Visitors since June 3, 2010

Hit Counter

Hit Counter

באזוכערס זייט מוצש"ק פ' ויקהל פקודי, כ"ז אדר, תשע"ז — Visitors since March 25, 2017

page visitor counter

who is online counter blog counter

To receive a TEXT MESSAGE when there is a NEW SHIUR, text: follow NRHotline, to 40404

Warning! My Twitter account is @NRHotline, all others are fake

__________________________


Rabbi Nuchem Rosenberg - הרב ר' נחום ראזענבערג שליט"א

____________________________________________________________________________

?Do you know where your children are

אויב איינער מאלעסטעד דיך אדער דיין קינד, רוף דעם נומער: 718-330-5600 NYPD Sex Crimes Unit,

If someone molests you or your child Call : NYPD Sex Crimes Unit, 718-330-5600

In other areas, call the appropriate Law Enforcement Authorities

__________________________________________

תקנות פון בלאג: יעדער קען שרייבען תגובות, אבער נישט קיין ניבול פה, באליידיגען אדער סטראשענען, ווער עס וועט נישט איינהאלטען די תקנות וועט מען חוסם זיין.
.Rules of the Blog: Everybody is welcome to write comments, however no vulgar language, insults or threats will be tolerated, you will be banned immediately
Do NOT keep changing your Nick when writing comments, I can recognize you and will ban you
If you are aware of any molestation in the Jewish community, please report it to the proper authorities, and then please send us an emil with as many details as possible, so we can follow up and warn the Tzibur
This Blog is here for a purpose - to fight pedophilia and znus, not for snide remarks, filthy comments or threats

וועם עס געפעלט נישט וואס איך שרייב אדער זאג אויף דע האטליין האט א ברירה זיך זעצן לערנען

איך וויל קיינעם נישט מכשיל זיין מיט ביטול תורה – איך בין נאר דא צו ברענגען א תועלת פאר אידישקייט

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
קליקט דא צו הערען די שיעורים

Click Here to Listen to The Lectures

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

11/24/2011

Guest Post by Crown Heights Watch


Rabbi Mendel Levine from Crown Heights/Netherlands
Mendel Levine Pedophile
Currently a Rabbi in Nijmegen, Netherlands, and a former Counselor at many Lubavitch overnight camps, is alleged to have sexually abused Children.
If you or someone you know were abused by Rabbi Mendel Levine, please stand up for what is right please contact us at. Info@CrownHeightsWatch.com All names and information will be kept confidential.
There are evil people in our community that have targeted our children. Even when you do all you can there is still the fear that your child’s innocence will be torn from him. The pedophile would not be a threat if our Rabbi’s, Roshei Yeshivos and community leaders would not protect them. For too long we have turned a blind eye to our most precious, but this will end. If you know something, even if it’s years old, let us know. With your help we will save our future.
A few months back, crown heights watch published my story without mentioning any names, since I thought it may have only been a one time thing, and also because crown heights watch said there has to be more evidence or more victims for any names to be put up. For a long time I pushed what happened to me out of my head.
My story was that while I was a camper in Gan Yisrael, I had approached my counselor about a cut I had in my private area and that he then touched me there inappropriately. As well he used to walk around the mikva with my bunkmates with an Erection. Many people claimed it was not molestation, but I can tell you for a fact that in that moment it destroyed my life in many ways until this day.
As I tried to dig for more information, I found out there were more victims out there. I had help from a few people that cared, and low and behold I found out he was trying to get voted in as the YOUTH DIRECTOR in the shul in Amsterdam where he would have access to many children.
Sunday night I decided I will call him to confront him about what he did to me. When I heard his voice after 11 years, it made me physically sick to my stomach. I did not tell him that I was referring to myself yet. At first he denied it, and then he admitted it but said he did not mean to hurt any children. I then asked him why he had touched kids in their private area, and he responded and I quote “that it was out of love. I had taivos”.
As I got deeper into the conversation I learnt a lot about this man. He said he was going to therapy for this problem, but he was lying. He had never stopped the molestation, and he never even thought of stopping.
The worst part is that when I spoke to him, he did not have any remorse for what he did, he did not even apologize. Yes, he did say that he would be willing to pay for therapy for the kids he may have hurt and that he was even considering calling them up and apologizing, but this was only after I told him that his victims would come forward. When I finally told him I am a victim of his, he did not even say he was sorry. He did not cry on the phone, he did not beg for forgiveness, all he said was ill pay for therapy and let's not make this a big problem.
What happened to me at that moment ruined many aspects of my life, and now, after confronting the man who did it to me eleven years later, I feel sick to my stomach and feel as if I’m gonna throw up any minute. I now feel the pain of every kid that was abused in a harsher way. I feel the pain and suffering you guys go through on a daily basis. It’s complete hell. It’s beyond hell.
I have blocked it out of my memory and now I am facing it and living it and I am going to do it now and not later.
You affected my life Mendel Levine, and you molested many other boys. Yes you are reading the story now. Why? Because of what you did to me and to the other boys, because you did not feel remorse for doing it, and because you did not reach out to anyone of the boys you hurt over the years. And because you never stopped. This is why I have come forward. Yes, I feel terrible for your family and for all the pain that they’ll go through, but the pain that you put me and all the other boys through hurts more. So Mendel, I hope after this you will never get a job that puts you near children ever again, and parents and rabbis will know to keep you away from their children.
You should also be ashamed to call yourself a Chosid or a Rabbi after what you did.
If you are a victim of Mendel Levine please help put a stop to him, I beg you to please come forward and help press charges against this man.
My heart goes out to every victim of sexual abuse. I beg each and every one of you to get therapy; it’ll help you put your life back together. It’ll make you feel 100 times better about yourself. And if you want, you can contact CHW to help make sure that they get the person that abused you arrested and exposed, and to help make sure what happened to you doesn’t happen again to anyone else. Yes, coming forward can be painful. But don’t let what happened to you be in vain. He might have hurt you and what he did may still be hurting you, but as it says “God does not give us what we can't handle.” As survivors & victims we have a mission. We have to stand up and fight back once and for all, and make sure that no more children get hurt.
Please I beg of you, stand up and make a change. No longer will our voices sound on deaf ears! The tables have turned!
Sincerely,
Meir Seewald