דרשות וועגן אפהיטן קינדער פון חזירים -  Rabbi Nuchem Rosenberg's Hotline

אל תגעו במשיחי Dedicated to fighting pedophilia in Jewish communities worldwide

ברוכים הבאים Beruchim Haboim -

נייער האטליין נומער - New Hotline Number

איך האב בעזרת השם א נייעם נומער פאר די האַטליין ‑ With G-d's help I have a new Hotline number

262-3714 (951)

מען ברויך מער נישט צו רופען נאכאמאל ווען מען וויל הערן אן אנדערען שיעור
עס וועט זיין א menu אויסצוקלויבען וועלכען שיעור מען וויל הערען.
צוריק צו גיין צו דער הויפט מעניו דריקט 0 אדער #
צו גיין פאראויס א האלבע מינוט דריקט 3 - צו גיין צוריק א האלבע מינוט דריקט 2 - צו ווארטען (pause) דריקט 8
It will not anymore be necessary to call again when you want to listen to another shiur
There will be a menu to select the shiur you want to hear

# To return to the MAIN MENU press 0 or
To move 30 seconds forward, press
3 - To move 30 seconds backwards press 2 - To pause press 8

איר קענט אויך לאזען א מעסעדזש אין באקס 101 You can also leave a message in Box 101 -

מספר חדש – נייער נומער – בארץ ישראל

מען דארף שוין נישט רופן קיין חו"ל צו הערן דעם האטליין

לא צריכים כבר לחייג לחו"ל להאזין ל"הוטליין"

חייג - רופט: 079-934-1421

________________________________________

OLD Hot-line at 712 432-8788
For Yiddish key in 11211# then 0# - For English key in 11206# then 0# - For Hebrew key in 10952 then 0#
To Pause click 1 - To jump forward click 6 - To move backwards click 4
___________________________________________

באזוכערס זייט ה' פ' שלח, כ"א סיון, תש"ע - Visitors since June 3, 2010

Hit Counter

Hit Counter

באזוכערס זייט מוצש"ק פ' תולדות, כ"ט חשון, תשע"ח — Visitors since November 18, 2017

page visitor counter
who is online counter blog counter
r

To receive a TEXT MESSAGE when there is a NEW SHIUR, text: follow NRHotline, to 40404

Warning! My Twitter account is @NRHotline, all others are fake

__________________________


Rabbi Nuchem Rosenberg - הרב ר' נחום ראזענבערג שליט"א

____________________________________________________________________________

?Do you know where your children are

אויב איינער מאלעסטעד דיך אדער דיין קינד, רוף דעם נומער: 718-330-5600 NYPD Sex Crimes Unit,

If someone molests you or your child Call : NYPD Sex Crimes Unit, 718-330-5600

In other areas, call the appropriate Law Enforcement Authorities

__________________________________________

תקנות פון בלאג: יעדער קען שרייבען תגובות, אבער נישט קיין ניבול פה, באליידיגען אדער סטראשענען, ווער עס וועט נישט איינהאלטען די תקנות וועט מען חוסם זיין.
.Rules of the Blog: Everybody is welcome to write comments, however no vulgar language, insults or threats will be tolerated, you will be banned immediately
Do NOT keep changing your Nick when writing comments, I can recognize you and will ban you
If you are aware of any molestation in the Jewish community, please report it to the proper authorities, and then please send us an emil with as many details as possible, so we can follow up and warn the Tzibur
This Blog is here for a purpose - to fight pedophilia and znus, not for snide remarks, filthy comments or threats

וועם עס געפעלט נישט וואס איך שרייב אדער זאג אויף דע האטליין האט א ברירה זיך זעצן לערנען

איך וויל קיינעם נישט מכשיל זיין מיט ביטול תורה – איך בין נאר דא צו ברענגען א תועלת פאר אידישקייט

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
קליקט דא צו הערען די שיעורים

Click Here to Listen to The Lectures

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

12/09/2011

זי רעט ווערטער - ישמע חכם ויוסיף לקח

   
די רבנים מעגען זיך אראפלערנען פון די פרוי א מוסר השכל, זי האט נישט מורא פאר שידוכים, און די וואס באהאלטען די חרפה האבען א גיטען שאנס אז די פגועים זאלען אליינס ווערען מאלעסטערס, אדער באקריגען א נערווען בראך נאך דע חתונה ה"י.קומט ארויס אקעגען די מאלעסטערס, צו גיין אין קארט עדות זאגען איז די בעסטע רפואה פאר די קינדער וואס מענדעל דייטש האט מאנס געווען.
The rabbis should learn from this women, she is a hero, it seems that she is not afraid of shidduchim. However those that are hiding their being molested, have a good chane to become molesters, or getting a Nurves   Break-down.



Last updated at 2:56 AM on 9th December 2011
The victim of a brutal sexual assault confronted her attacker in court and told him: ‘I am not the victim, I'm the victor’.
Heidi Damon waived her right to anonymity to be allowed to be filmed in court unleashing her anger as her attacker Javon Cooper was jailed for 15 years after attempting to kill and rape her.
The 40 year old told the teen: ‘I just want to tell you — and I want you to look at me when I address you — I woke up ecstatic today, happier than ever.’
The 'victor': Heidi Damon was defiant in the 
courtroom today as she addressed the man
that tried to rape her and left her for dead

‘You know why? Because I'm alive. I’m alive, alive, alive.’
‘You have not broken my spirit. You have not changed my belief in God. If anything, you've strengthened both. I am not a victim. I am the victor, the stronger and the winner,’ Ms Damon said difiantly in court.
As Ms Damon spoke, 18 year old Cooper shifted uncomfortably and tried to avert his gaze from his victim.
Cooper had pleaded guilty to attempted murder and attempted sexual battery.
He was 16 years old when pounced on Ms Damon in a multi storey car park in Ybor City, Florida.
Disrespectful: Cooper couldn’t look Ms
Damon in the eye during her speech
Cooper choked Ms Damon until she blacked out, and stripped her off her trousers and underwear.
Such was the force of the strangling Damon’s eyes turned red and she was covered in bruises.
The teen was thought to have been disturbed before he tried to rape Damon in August 2009.
Ms Damon was out of work for a year and still suffers from chronic headaches. She told the court she is still afraid.
At his sentencing Ms Damon stood a few feet from her attacker who was dressed in prison issue orange jump suit as she lashed out at him.
‘My desire to be all that I can be cannot be broken by you or anyone,’ Ms Damon told Cooper. ‘I survived.’
She told Cooper that he will always be a boy, that a man could never do what he had done.
Speaking out: Ms Damon, with her back
 facing the viewer, reads out her statement
 to her attacker Javon Cooper, who kept
 looking away throughout

I will never forgive you because what you have done to me is never forgivable.’
‘I contribute to my community. You help decay yours.’
‘My life will never be the same. You know why? It’s going to be better than it was before.’
‘My tears are out of joy,’ she told him. ‘Because I’ll never see you again. Ever.’
‘Oh and by the way, I do have one more thing,’ she said. ‘My name is Heidi Elizabeth Damon. I have a name. I have a name that will go on forever. You have a number and the title of the crimes that you’ve committed. Your name is Sex Offender, Attempted Murderer. Nice to put you away.’
Ms Damon said she agreed to waive her anonymity as she wanted to speak out for other ‘silent victims’ of rape.
She said: ‘I feel proud because I was able to stand there and get what I wanted out and articulate it without falling apart.’
‘I’m satisfied with the fact that he’s going away. I’m ecstatic that I lived to tell the story, and he was caught and that I potentially saved someone's life that day by being the one that was chosen to be attacked, and I lived through it.’
Cooper was jailed for 15 years and ten years probation.
The judge told him he would have liked to lock him up for life.
 
 Kudos to TLJNews, the only one of the Jewish News Aggregators
that had the guts to copy this article
Posted: 12/08/2011
Last Updated: 17 hours and 54 minutes ago
By: WFTS Staff
TAMPA - Typically, ABC Action News doesn’t reveal the names of faces of sexual assault victims, but Heidi Damon asked to be seen. The way Damon sees it, if anyone should be embarrassed, it’s the teen that attacked her and attempted to rape her two years ago in an Ybor City parking garage.
“I’m not the victim, I’m the victor,” Damon said, face-to-face to her attacker at his sentencing in court Wednesday.
Jovon Cooper was 16-years-old when he attacked Damon, choking her until she blacked out.
When Damon later woke, she was naked from the waist down. She thankfully was not raped, but the trauma of the attack gave her chronic headaches, kept her out of work for a year and stole any sense of security.
But on Wednesday, she decided to speak. And she gave Cooper a piece of her mind.
“What you have done to me is unforgivable, so don’t expect me 20,30,40,50 years or on my deathbed to ever say ‘I forgive you.”
Damon chose to speak on behave of the victims who don’t speak up.
“So many times, victims hide under their covers and no one gets helped by that. And if I don’t talk, how can I help somebody,” she said.
Cooper was sentenced to 15 years in prison and 10 years probation as a part of a plea deal. The judge says if it was up to him, Cooper would be imprisoned for life.